• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Favorite Artist.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Music 
I want to know more about some of you guys, and music is always a good jumping off point.

My favorite artist is probably childish gambino without much contest, Closely followed by Kendrick/Frank Ocean.
Breaking Benjamin is my all-time favorite band.
Favorite album by them is Phobia and my favorite song overall is also by them; Dance with the Devil.
My (hopefully) future gf likes literally the exact same band, album, and song as me. Haha.

Also, I never heard of any of them. I am gonna have to check em out whenever I can.
death grips
Favorite artist is NAV by miles.

I'll listen to pretty much anything new though. While rap is my home base, I don't mind listening to pop or even some country if I'm feeling bold. I just stay away from the older stuff.
[Image: iaYvp7l.gif]
I listen to a bunch of music but atm I'm chillin with edm. Favorite artists is the og Eminem, Kendrick, G-Eazy, Calvin Harris, Tristam & Droeloe.
[Image: source.gif]
Paul McCartney and John Lennon.
u
I have a few I really like; more recently my faves are Ava Max, Charlie Puth, and The Weeknd.

Those are just a few, I'm really into pop so pretty much anything that fits in the genre I enjoy.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5042589]