• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Staff App.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47597668

In-Game Name: Keyson (Pink)ᛚᛖᚨᚱᚾᛁ

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/likesbeer/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link): 8 days 10 hours https://www.gametracker.com/player/Keyso....52:27015/ 

About Yourself : I'm a dude from michigan i tend to be quite friendly and i am rather active in the community most people already know this i used to be staff a long time ago and i've been around ever since.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: No hardly ever, especially when it comes to reports and handling rdm reports.

Do you own a good mic?: I do, people used to have a hard time hearing me in-game but that was a windows 10 issue.

How active can you be (day to day)?: 3-5 hours every day

What time are you usually on?: I'm usually on anywhere from 10 pm to 4 am 

Are you staffing any other servers?: No, I don't typically go on any other TTT servers.

Staff Experience: former [cc] supporter and i was a long time moderator for TTT-Fun.

Why do you want to be staff?: I've noticed later at night there maybe only a single supporter online and I understand how frustrating it can get dealing with people massing and being generally toxic and I want to help. 

Why should we choose you?: I have plenty of former experience, I used to staff for the server, I am good friends with most of the staff and, relatively well known on the server. 

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: typically i'll explain the situation to both sides and slay accordingly and for when people are being toxic i'll ask them to behave and if not i'll gag them and if it continues to be an issue i'll get in touch with a higher up on the server.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: I'll usually give one of my t-passes to them and them proceed to slay myself if they wish me too, and if the wish to ill give them a link to the forums to fill out a staff report.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: I'll ask other players on if they were given 3 warnings and if not i'd slay the person who killed them if i can't find any proof i'll have to leave it be as to not slay someone unjustly.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: I'd talk to a higher up to see what i have done wrong and or see if i can be staff again and make changes accordingly.
Nice guy and always a pleasure to play with. I wasn't around when you were staff but I'm sure you did a good job. You are level headed and don't jump straight to conclusions which are great traits. So an obvious +1 from me.

Good luck! ~
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5042589]
-1 Where's ME DEMOTION PIPER???!! Just kidding but we need some staff just in case for that night time role like tonight. You're not a problem and you acknowledge the rules. You have my word. +1

Good Luck!
[Image: source.gif]
+1 quality gamer
+1 [font] Top Tier Gamer and was a great staff last time[/font]
+1 I have known you for a damn long time. I know you would be a good staff member. Gl
+1 Man can ski like a real michigan man
[Image: YaraYara.gif]
I've never had a problem with you and you from when I'm around you, you seem like you know what you're doing and have a great attitude towards everyone. On top of your experience as being a supporter previously and your recent activity...
+1
[Image: iaYvp7l.gif]
I think giving my mans a +1 is completely justified. You know he would be good staff
I dont know you, but sure