• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Gilbert Staff App
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:55286968

In-Game Name: gilbert

Steam Profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/suicidenighttime/

Time Played on the Server (Please include your Gametracker Link): 106 Hours https://www.gametracker.com/player/Gilbe....52:27015/

About Yourself : I'm from Iowa and I like Kanye.

Do you let your emotions get in the way sometimes?: It depends on what happens ingame, but usually no.

Do you own a good mic?: Logitech G430, but I don't like to talk ingame.

How active can you be (day to day)?: Everyday except Sundays

What time are you usually on?: 6pm Central to 11pm Central

Are you staffing any other servers?: No

Staff Experience:
In AG I was Gmod TTT Admin x 2 and Csgo Surf Admin.
In CG I was Gmod TTT Admin, Csgo TTT Admin, Csgo Jailbreak Admin, and Csgo Surf Admin. 

Why do you want to be staff?: When I get on theres usually a large amount of guests who are RDMing and there arent enough staff or any staff on at the time, so I want to help.

Why should we choose you?: I have loads of experience staffing servers even if its been years since I've done so. I'm also friends with most on the server (I think..).

There are a lot of times where there are misunderstandings over RDM or times where people are toxic. You notice a situation like this starting to become an issue and it's slowly getting worse. 
How would you handle this situation?: I'd slay the people RDMing and probably gag/mute the toxic if needed.

You accidentally slay someone that didn't need to be punished. They proceed to get mad because you made a mistake. How would you resolve this situation?: I'd apologize and then give them a T-Pass, and some credits as a reimbursement.

There is a report where someone was killed for door blocking. The map changes and you can no longer view the death scene and the report is a "he said, she said" ordeal. How would you determine if the player needs to be punished or not?: If its a He said, She said situation there and you have no evidence on the whole ordeal there isn't really anything you can do. I'd ask if they gave the 3 warnings or not and maybe go off there.

If you were ever demoted because you were inactive or the staff has had a lot of complaints about you, how would you react?: I'd probably ask what I'd done wrong and learn from the mistakes I made. If I were demoted for a good reason I'd understand.

[Image: FPS66Iz.gif]
+1 sdftgyukl;ujyhgf

+1 hes a good guy would be great staff

Starting with the application

~ It appears that you put a good effort into answering each question fully and didn't end up short on any. I like your answers and the application is in general easy to follow. This is a great example of what a solid application looks like.

~ You also have had a good share of staffing servers in general and TTT. So of course going into it with some experience is a plus.

~ So with that all, the application alone is a great start.

Moving on to your behavior on the server:

~ I haven't known you really well but I have seen you on a pretty good deal. You are not problematic and enjoyable to play with. I can't recall a time where you have caused anything or broken any rules.

~ You also have been around a long time as far as I'm aware so you have a good idea of how this server runs and our rules.

In summary:

I think you would be a great addition to the staff team! I can't really even think of a reason to consider not accepting this. You definitely deserve a shot at supporter and I hope to see you joining the staff team soon! Best of luck to you (although you don't need it lol) definite +1

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
I apologize if this isn't allowed, but I'd appreciate more feedback.

[Image: FPS66Iz.gif]
+1 Seen you around the server great dude wouldn't mind seeing you part of the staff team. Good Luck!

[Image: YaraYara.gif]
Bought supporter so locking this thread Tongue