Spice Ban Appeal
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Your Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:505127501

In-Game Name at the Time of the Ban: SpiceTV

Reason for the Ban: Toxic 

Banned By: Treelos

Ban Time Remaining: Perma-Ban

Why Should You Be Unbanned?: Was told by plant and tree to appeal just not feeling it got alot of stuff happening plant said I might have sum lingy since tree didn't see what the other person said as of now I'm taking medicine so I won't be so toxic but got some life stuff i'm taking care of so i won't die before the age of 20. I have no idea if this is what piper mean but yea.. welp gotta take my meds again sigh what a pain..

[Image: giphy.gif]
Please use the ban appeal format when making a ban appeal.
https://carbon-castles.com/forums/showth...hp?tid=173

Sorry for any inconvenience this causes. It just is more convenient for everyone involved if all the information is laid out.

Bro, what.

Karma not today really not having it just trying to appeal my ban

I’ll fix the format in the morning after errands might be late since I’m taken care of stuff

Come back to this when you clear your head a little bit, chief ;;

Like stated above please do that. And make sure to edit your original post on this thread with your updated ban appeal to avoid confusion. Thank you.

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
My head pretty damaged but I’ll try to do what you people are asking imma try getting sleep it’s 3am I’m worried bout not sleeping for 2 days

Bro, you are insane like clinically fucked. Not only do you hurl insults at anybody you can on the server. You make endless claims about how you are a "drugdealer" you "exploit the cryptomarket" there is something wrong with you and I don't think that Carbon Castles is the right place facilitate a place for you to improve and get better. Just my opinion, look into getting a therapist or some shit, and I hope everything goes well.

(08-27-2019, 06:02 AM)Karma Wrote: Bro, you are insane like clinically fucked. Not only do you hurl insults at anybody you can on the server. You make endless claims about how you are a "drugdealer" you "exploit the cryptomarket" there is something wrong with you and I don't think that Carbon Castles is the right place facilitate a place for you to improve and get better. Just my opinion, look into getting a therapist or some shit, and I hope everything goes well.

I do whatever to make bread clearly wasn't raised rich I took actions before the age 13 just so i can help not proud of the stuff i have done and yes i know how damaged clearly not soft but not everyone was raised the same way my choice was the game i have 6 therapist i just don't trust anyone its hard im ill in the head on many levels When i say i do sell drugs it means it you can see my social like i took lsd 2 days ago i just do the most so my family can enjoy a easy life even if it means killing me i do for others not for myself its why I dont talk much about my insides if you understand what i'm saying karma don't try and show what i see

Karma if you got personal stuff you wanna ask please do it in pm if you actually wanna know what I do man cause i dont dis-agree with you on how mentally ill i am

Going to have to agree with Karma here in a way. A TTT server is not a place to dump your irl problems. It is so unfair for you to do that and then justify it in this way. You have said very hurtful things and again that is so unfair to people who come here to have fun. I don't believe this behavior has a place here. Because of your consistent negative behavior -1

Find a better outlet to deal with whatever it is you have to, until then this is not at all the place.

[Image: tenor_15.gif]