• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Praise the person above you
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Heart 
I admittedly stole this thread idea from somewhere else, but I feel like this could be a good way to revive the forums a little bit.

The rules are in the title!

Use your brain when you're posting, don't say anything that would make someone extremely uncomfortable.

Complete and full credit for the person with the original idea, please don't come at me ily <3 ;;

I praise the above person for their relentless perseverance to succeed in life even though she faces the daily challenges of her sinus infection.

Yay I'm glad I'm first so I can praise Lily (super easy). You are an amazing person! You are super duper sweet to me and others. You invited me into your friend group early on and I really look forward to hanging out with you more. You are so loved!~

Edit: So turns out Danny is faster than me but I'm just gonna leave this anyways.

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
(08-26-2019, 06:17 AM)[CC]Danny Wrote: I praise the above person for their relentless perseverance to succeed in life even though she faces the daily challenges of her sinus infection.
You have a very big brain, and always find a way to keep one of your servers active~!  Heart

@Piper You're such a sweetheart <3 I love playing TTT with you, we should talk more! ^-^ 

Hey Stori we've started to know each other more today and you're not a bad guy after all. I apologize for my past actions and recent actions. You're quite kind and friendly, hope we can be buddies!

~xoxo
Sooyaa

[Image: source.gif]
Sooyaa is pretty great in that hes one of the best staff here. He's more friendly than people give him credit for and overall a good dude.

Bean is an awesome person, he is always willing to help someone out, and is always being a fun chill dude, hes a great moderator and always tries to make it so that everyone is having fun

[Image: giphy.gif]
Cipher you have definitely made some questionable choices around me but over time I've grown to see that you are truly a good person at heart and you are one of the best people to have on the server at times of chaos. Thank you

[Image: iaYvp7l.gif]
Ahh Pingu you definitely are sweaty but you a good dude and one of the memest dude i met on CC. Sure we had our scuffles here and there but you a good admin. I mean you could work on your abusing and get at least close to my level but other than that i'm glad i met you and carried you on CS. Thanks for not being a total dummy

[Image: YaraYara.gif]
(08-27-2019, 12:20 AM)[CC]|♠|DeathBlade™ Wrote: Ahh Pingu you definitely are sweaty but you a good dude and one of the memest dude i met on CC. Sure we had our scuffles here and there but you a good admin. I mean you could work on your abusing and get at least close to my level but other than that i'm glad i met you and carried you on CS. Thanks for not being a total dummy

Your profile pictures are always really nice