• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Unban Pooders
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Format: im not sure 

Your Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:460098701
In-Game Name at the Time of the Ban: Pooders and like im guessing a few minutes from this post 

Reason for the Ban: toxic/trolling

Banned By: Bau or gwanty

Ban Time Remaining: 2 days 44 minutes 

Why Should You Be Unbanned?: i should be unban because 1 i was never warned  2 i was not even on the game when i was banned 3 i was not being toxic today and if i was it was at people who know i am memeing and that is all also i love playing TTT on the server because its for the most part is the other game i play and i do believe i deserve a 2nd chance because this was out of the blue. If this has to deal with ThePhoenix i do apologize i just do not appreciate when he is targeting me im not going to sit there and not say nothing i just want the ban revoked because like i said only game i play pretty much is gmod or like 2 other games. I understand i was asked to chill/not talk to him but i wanted him to stop and chill out that was all i was not attacking him

Okay pooders I'll respond to this for you, though I feel like you can bee fun at times and have the potential to be a good kid at times you can be incredibly annoying. That being said since you've joined the server you've caused some problems and have only gotten slaps on the wrists most of the times. This ban, if I remember right from talking to gwanty, was for the problems you caused with ThePhoenix earlier today. Jade told you to leave him alone and didn't listen and continued egging him on. With that being said i feel that you should serve this ban since its only a couple days and you've had a lot of warnings in the past for your actions.

This is in regards to the situation between you and Phoenix. You both were being very petty and throwing petty little jabs at each other from what I've heard. Also you continued to be toxic after being warned by a multitude of staff.

1. You were warned, I've been told by multiple staff members you have received many warnings. 

2. Just because you are not on a server doesn't exempt you from getting in trouble for your actions on the server.

3. You were being toxic, I am more angry at Phoenix tbh, it takes a real manchild to continue to participate in some verbal kung fu with an inept child.

You can meme on the server Pooders, but you need to understand that when a staff tells you to do something, even if they are in the wrong you need to do it. Otherwise you will probably end up in this situation again. It's only a couple days, you'll be fine buddy.

Here's my perspective: I warned you so many times last night. I kept telling you to stop mentioning/talking to Phoenix. I told Phoenix to stop mentioning/talking to you and you still were egging him on. After I handled it with gagging Phoenix. You did what I gagged him for. You were both warned by not only me but others as well. Rick and I both told you that we were handling it. I just wanted to explain to you what it was for. It's the fact you were not listening to what staff was telling you then you proceeded to antagonize Phoenix the next day.

[Image: 2323f7426ef6022e3fd0c94799b60531f66cbe93_hq.gif]
Pooders, I was told all of the commotion with you and ThePheonix started 9/1/19 around midnight and later, I hopped on and immediately heard that you guys were arguing. Jade told me that she repeatedly warned both of you guys to quit it out, neither of you guys did. I even said that if they have been warned many times then we should just go ahead with the bans, but others said to wait. So you were warned many times, and in my opinion you were given far too many chances, so be grateful that you got such a minor punishment. And take this time to fix your actions, we all meme on the server, but it seems that everytime there is a "meme" involving you, some kind of conflict erupts.

I am making this post now and may come back with edits as/if more comments are added. I don't have the full story mainly just what has been said here. 

I want to start by saying both of you were in the wrong. It comes up a lot, there's been a few recent appeals similar to this. If you are being targeted or harassed on the server it is your job to speak up. Especially when there are multiple staff on who are fully capable of handling it, and they were. It isn't your job to take matters in to your own hands. You can mute players in game locally if you find it necessary. Because yes it does suck for you but it sucks for other people too. Going after someone else just adds to the chaos and makes the game less enjoyable for other people. 

Based on both sides it seems that this ban should probably stay. Interrogations don't have to be the end all be all of whether you will be banned or not. If staff constantly are telling you to quit doing something listen to that. Three day bans are in essence a warning ban, I hope you learn from this in order to avoid this in the future. -1

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
Why the hell would you bother appealing a 3 day ban?  Do you not have the brain cells to realize that you were consistently causing problems after your clearly given warnings?  My guy you're lucky that 3 days is the ban time or you'd probably be gone longer

Format: im not sure 

Why Should You Be Unbanned?: i should be unban because 1 i was never warned  2 i was not even on the game when i was banned 3 i was not being toxic today and if i was it was at people who know i am memeing and that is all also i love playing TTT on the server because its for the most part is the other game i play and i do believe i deserve a 2nd chance because this was out of the blue. If this has to deal with ThePhoenix i do apologize i just do not appreciate when he is targeting me im not going to sit there and not say nothing i just want the ban revoked because like i said only game i play pretty much is gmod or like 2 other games. I understand i was asked to chill/not talk to him
but  i wanted him to stop and chill out that was all i was not attacking him

Responses are in bulleted form in accordance to the order of highlighted in the above text.
  1.  lol.
  2. You were warned by several staff members on multiple occasions.
  3. This is only a 3 day ban, you're on your "second chance" when you come back...
  4. When you feel like you're being targeted/harassed, it's best to just let the current staff online deal with a defuse the situation. By not listening and instead deciding to "fight fire with fire" in this situation, you make it harder for us to do our job. You don't have to keep adding to a conflict, just mute them and move on. Please try and handle these types of situations better in the future.
  5. Listen to staff.

[Image: E2B4F4577C239F3D4BBE7923A725FA64416DA818]
Three days is not that long, and you were told to stop multiple times. Stopping eventually after being told isn't the same as stopping right after a warning.  Also the lack of effort in the post is quite disheartening, you can at least try to make it look good, it would only help your case. You said you weren't warned but you were, you said you weren't being toxic but you were. Ownership of a problem is important. If you had started the appeal with "I should be unbanned because I know I was in the wrong, and I gave it some thought about how I am going to work on my attitude moving forward in the future" < That sounds a lot better than what you did. Effort into an appeal pretty much correlates with thinking about what you did :/

On a side note, 3 days is a good amount of time to read a good book Smile

Just from looking at the lack of effort in your appeal it shows to me like you don't actually give a shit. -1.

Be thankful it was only 3 days and not a perma.

[Image: FPS66Iz.gif]