• The Witcher

• Metal Gear Solid

• Half Life

• Street Fighter

Itachi Staff app
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thanks [b]Lily ♡ For the feed Back Smile[/b]

Here's a little tip you might want to improve on. When there are trolls on you don't fight toxic with toxic it just makes the scenario way worse than it already is. -1
Good luck!

[Image: 814464e2a35c6f09d6edc8d2d3f7b5b5.gif]
your staff app looks rushed and you are fairly new on the server. i honestly dont trust you. -1

[Image: FPS66Iz.gif]
You're fairly new to the server so i advise you to wait and get to know the community better. Also don't go asking upper staff like myself to plus one your staff app simply because our "opinion means the most." You seem like a good dude but i recommend waiting and let staff form their own opinions on you. -1

[Image: YaraYara.gif]
I agree with Deathblade here, I think you need some more time in the community before becoming staff. Your time is great but all in a short period of time, you haven't been on the server in a few days and since you time is all so close together a small gap in days like this is concerning. Going to have to -1 for now. Don't get discouraged, work on the advice given here and keep your head up Smile

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
Application Denied

Your time has completely fallen off a cliff after you played a lot for a week.
Not to mention all the other creepy scenarios I've been hearing regarding you...