The Nut Goblin Ban Appeal
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Your Steam-ID: 76561198108019593

In-Game Name at the Time of the Ban: The Nut Goblin

Reason for the Ban: "consistent rdm"

Banned By: Danny, i'm assuming. "(unknown)"

Ban Time Remaining: Perma

Why Should You Be Unbanned?: The rdm, most of it at the very least, was targeted at a real life friend of mine, I▬David▬l , who t-baited me a few times in the beginning and ended up getting me dished out slays for the wonderful occasion. I did not mind, its what my friend group does, we rdm each other for jokes and find it funny, no hard feelings, right? It seems like that was not the case with him, so every instance in which i killed him i received a report and was denied any form of forgiveness. We also spent time in a voice chat, along with a couple other members of the server i'll currently leave unnamed. We rdm'd each other a lot for fun, and knew the consequence, but when it came to him it was treated as sin which i absolutely hated. David is the type to get angry and not forgive for even the simplest mistakes, which happened often. Currently, he's blocked me on steam, discord, and stopped playing Carbon Castles since receiving the "good news", which he enjoyed very proudly and made it clear he was happy he was the reason. There IS one other instance that I massed, but that was genuinely just me being scared. I walked into a room where two people were fighting and shot one of them, the other also died in that moment, then another person walked in and shot, and another, and another. Shitty luck on my part for sure, but it happens. I was willing to take my hour long karma ban, specifically for the mass I had committed. I'm not against punishment, but if its over a real life friend being a sore loser over things and constantly t-baiting and shit talking in our voice channel, I feel the need to say something about it.

I'm not saying things are going to change, i'm sure there is gonna be an instance in the future where i'll end up accidentally shooting an innocent and pay the consequence, but I am saying that there is nothing here I cant have others testify for if needed. I just want to play on this server with my friends, the community is nice and relatively forgiving, I'm not getting a perma over a butthurt friend.

i miss your presence on the server +1

You seem apologetic which is always good to see. I won't bother going into the thing about friends; I will just say that he at least had a right to report you and it was his prerogative to keep those reports. That aside I think you deserve a second chance. As far as Mass RDM goes most deserve a second chance, it has happened to a lot of people. They get scared or there is just a series of unfortunate events. I don't think there's much reason to keep you off the server indefinitely after all this so best of luck to you +1

[Image: tenor_15.gif]
+1   They deserve a second chance.

I'd like to say that after you shot those two innocents you started to shoot me when I came to investigate. With that being said you do seem apologetic and I know that these kind of things can and do happen.

+1 bring him back

+1 Release the NUT GOBLIN

Quote:über
+1 Should be given a second chance. Come on gamer im bringing you back home 

[Image: YaraYara.gif]
One of the defibs of the server like wtf, shouldn't be perma should've just weeked or something, we need our nut goblin back, +1.

[Image: ph3l8ss.gif]
Appeal Accepted

This is why you don't just casually RDM each other as a group. Because there could be one individual involved who doesn't enjoy it and then gets upset. I don't know the full context of the story but I'm willing to give you another chance.